1. When will bookings for the 2024 season open?
Reservations for the 2024 season will open from December. Reservations are accepted only through the reservation form that you will find starting from that date onwards, by clicking the “book now” button.
2. How can you make a booking?
Booking is only possible by filling out the online form found on this site. Reservations sent via email or telephone are not accepted.
3. While making a reservation on the site, can I get a cost estimate for the period I've chosen?
The cost estimate for the chosen accommodation is displayed when you fill out the booking form by entering the dates and number of members.
4. Can I book a number of bungalows/maxi-caravans or pitches simultaneously?
No, the system allows you to book one bungalow/maxi-caravan or pitch at a time. To book more than one, you need to repeat the booking procedure.
5. If the number of people entered is higher than the maximum number for each bungalow/maxi-caravan or pitch, does the system automatically book an additional unit?
No, the system lets you enter a number of names but it does not automatically book an additional unit. If you want to book more than one unit, you need to repeat the booking procedure for each one.
6. What is the cash limit for payments in Italy?
The new 2023 budget law amended art. 49 of Legislative Decree 21 November 2007, n. 231, raising the limit set for cash payments from Euro 2,000 to Euro 5,000.
7. I sent an e-mail asking for information not related to the Piani di Clodia facilities (e.g. information about the weather, opening times of shops or restaurants, etc.) but have received no reply.
Due to the large volume of requests that arrive every day, Piani di Clodia cannot respond to generic requests.
8. What happens if I arrive late, after the time when the pitch is handed over?
Guests are requested to call +39 045 7590456 to advise of any delay. Otherwise, after 5 p.m. the pitch will be considered free and may be assigned to others.
9. What should I bring with me when staying in a bungalow/maxi-caravan?
Bathroom towels, bedroom linen (can be rented on site or at the time of booking) and kitchen linen. We’ll look after everything else.
10. A member of my family has a disability. Do you have suitable toilets/bathrooms?
In each area of the campsite there is a group of toilets/bathrooms with devices for people with disabilities. Guests who intend to use services for the disabled are asked to collect the keys from the reception and return them at the end of their stay.
11. Can I bring my dog with me on holiday?
Pets are allowed in certain pitches, in Maxicaravan Naturalgreen and Naturalgreen Garden and in Bungalows Virgilio Valpolicella and Lugana. They have always to be kept on a leash inside the campsite. Admission is allowed for animals only upon presentation of a health certificate, as provided for by law, and subsequent to payment of the daily rate.